Join us for this information packed annual two day fraud seminar. You can choose to attend one or both days. Topics include Collecting Evidence from the Internet, Complex Vendor Overbilling Schemes, and Perception and Memory in Fraud Investigations. You can earn 7 CPEs per day!
Registration Link: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/418625/878216/
Cost for Training Seminar: $25 discount if payment received before 11/15/2019
- One Day: $175 for AGA, ACFE, IIA Members; $250 for Non-Members
- Two Days: $250 for AGA, ACFE, IIA Members; $325 for Non-Members
- Fully RETIRED AGA, ACFE, IIA Members and full time students $100 For One Day; $150 for two days
Chuck Cohen, CFE, CECFE - Managing Member, Cohen Training & Consulting, LLC
Michael Dudley, JD, LLM - Principal Deputy Director, United Nations Investigations Division of New York
Leonard Vona, CPA, CFE - CEO, Fraud Auditing, Inc.
On Day One, Chuck Cohen will present for a full day on:
- Collecting Evidence from the Internet: Building a Cyber-OSINT Toolbox
- Proxies, VPNs, Tor, Deepnet, and Darknet: What Investigators and Analysts Need to Know
On Day Two, Len Vona will provide the following two sessions in the morning:
- The Fraud Audit: Where Professional Skepticism is Required
- Data Analytics: How to Locate Complex Vendor Overbilling Schemes
Then in the afternoon, Michael Dudley will cover:
For full details on the seminar and to register please click the following link:
- Perception and Memory in Fraud Investigations
7:30 – 8:25 a.m. - Registration
8:25 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. – Seminar
12:00 – 1:10 p.m. - Lunch
Don't Forget! We'll also be raffling many prizes with all proceeds benefiting the Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York.